Thursday, December 10, 2009

Any good movies playing in the theatres? I like action/adventure or a good comedy.?

The Departed.



I didn't see it still but i am definitely going to .



Any good movies playing in the theatres? I like action/adventure or a good comedy.?opera ticket



flicka!



Any good movies playing in the theatres? I like action/adventure or a good comedy.?pacific theater opera theater



* The Departed (2006)



- Leonardo DiCaprio



* Borat (2006)



- Sacha Baron Cohen



* The Prestige (2006)



- Hugh Jackman



* Open Season (2006)



- Martin Lawrence



* Flushed Away (2006)



- Hugh Jackman



* The Santa Clause 3 (2006)



- Tim Allen
Borat is the funniest movie of all time, and it opened today
Santa Claus 3 ! I just got back from Flushed Away and it was fun.
the departed was great! its a little old so hope you can still find it. Its mostly action, but it has a lot of smart remarks thats makes you crack up! I loved it I even watched it twice.
The Prestige with Hugh Jackman. It was sooo good! Loved it. It was drama, adventure and a little bit of action. I loved it.
Who the hell wants to pay all that money to go to the theater? Paying money to sit in those uncomfortable seats, watch 30 minutes of ads and previews, listen to people chatting on their cell phones and talking, not being able to pause when you have to pee, not being able to rewind if you wanna see a scene again, finding boogers or gum on your armrest, sitting on a seat that someone probably previously farted in, etc. I hear "Saw III" is really good. Go see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish