Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is the movie El Cantante realeasing nationwide or what?

I've been dying to see the movie since it released Aug. 3rd but it still hasn't released at my local theater in N. Carolina and it still hasnt' released at the local theater where my sister lives in Missouri. When is the movie going to release nationwide? Is there a schedule I can find?



Is the movie El Cantante realeasing nationwide or what?the grand theater



It opened on only 500 screens and didn't do all that well. The studio opted not to give it a wide release, although some prints are making the rounds of smaller towns. (It just opened today in a little town near me.)



Is the movie El Cantante realeasing nationwide or what?soap opera opera theater



DVD by xmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish