Thursday, December 10, 2009

South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut, Stewie Griffen Untold Story, or The Simpsons Movie?

1.



2.



3. ??



For me I think the Family Guy movie dosn't really count as a movie because it wasn't in theaters and its on tv as 3 or 4 seperate episodes all the time now.



South Park was probably the funniest the first time I saw it. But I've watched it too much.



The Simpsons Movie I've only seen once so thats currently my favorite.



The funniest in order...



1.South Park



2.Simpsons



3.Family Guy



What one I would watch again right now



1.Simpsons



2.South Park



3.Family Guy



Thats also the order I would but them in as best to worst. I don't really respect Family Guy as much anymore now that I've matured more.



South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut, Stewie Griffen Untold Story, or The Simpsons Movie?comedy show



Haven't seen the Simpson's movie yet. Family Guy is an evil cloned rip-off and I wouldn't watch it if you paid me. SPBL%26amp;U was very funny, especially in later viewings. Even though I was never a Beavis and Butthead fan, Beavis and Butthead Do America was hilarious and I'd recommend it to anyone. That's probably my favorite animated from-a-TV-show movie.



South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut, Stewie Griffen Untold Story, or The Simpsons Movie?greek theater opera theater



1. SOUTH PARK: BIGGER, LONGER %26amp; UNCUT



That's it.



I can't stand FAMILY GUY, and wasn't impressed enough with THE SIMPSONS MOVIE to rate it.
Never saw the South Park movie. The Family Guy one wasn't that funny. The Simpsons was like a long episode, not great
Personally I think the simpsons movie was funniest then south park then family guy and as for which one i would watch again it would be the simpsons and then south park but i wouldnt watch family guy again
Spider pig spider pig does whatever a spider pig does
Kudos for not respecting family guy as much anymore. It's really just a Simpsons rip-off anyway. The fat, dumb dad. His clever sidekick (bart). The mom who is the voice of reason. And the smart, unnatractive, underapreciated daughter (Lisa/meg). Honestly...



1. simpsons movie



2. south park BLU



3. Um... just about anything else
I have not yet seen the Simpsons Movie but I know it is funny



Family guy - is a really funny show and I have the movie that came out on DVD - I laughed



South Park BLU - I still can double over with laughter at that movie - Satan %26amp; Sadam Hussein have me laughing every time and the French Kid - The Mole (God - he is the biggest beetch of them all)
if i had watched them them then i would probably liked them in this order.



1. simpsons



2. family guy



3. south park
i havent even seen it yet but i know the simpsons movies the best.
The Simpsons movie was everything I wanted it to be and more!!!!! Really, a GREAT movie. I can't wait to see it again!!



As for the Family Guy movie, I also like that very much. As mature as I get in life, I will still find some things just plain funny. I enjoy being able to watch shows that are "immature" and still get a laugh out of them. It keeps me young.



South Park's shows are so topical they are only funny if you watch them when they first come out. Mind you I did like the movie, but, same as the shows, the jokes are probably "old" by now.
The Simpsons Movie It was HILARIOUS.
1 simpsons,



2 beavis and butthead do america



3 south park



4 family guy
well i should say that family guy is the funniest once you watch again and again. But simpsons is the 1st movie. south parkis kinda funny.So i should put them in order like this



1.simpsons



2.family guy



3.south park
Definetely the Simpsons, nothing else. And then South Park, and I feel the same as you about Family Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish