Saturday, December 5, 2009

(Read Details) how would you respond to this guy ?

My friend and I were discusing a movie we just watched at the theatre for the second time ( yes we payed to watch this movie two different times ) we were jokingly talking about downloading it to settle a difference we had about part of the film. suddenly a person in the next booth says "hey Jerk thats illegal you know, People like you are why the rest of us pay so much for these films." well we wern't serious about doing it . but its obvious some people are real passionant about Piracy. I don't pirate because i'm not that internet savvy any way.



(Read Details) how would you respond to this guy ?state theatre



"This is a January-February conversation...so March your way out of it."



or I like the person who said to tell him to just chillax, that you were just joking around. I mean, the theaters make most of their money from popcorn sales anyway.



(Read Details) how would you respond to this guy ?theater opera theater



You might have pointed out that he wouldn't be paying so much for movies if he would go home and download them.
You payed to see it twice, I don't think there's a reason you can't download it now.
I'd have told him that was a private coversation. I wasn't asking for his opinion. As for the piracy it's clear you just can't joke around some people cause they have attitude problems.
haha no affence the guy who said that to you sounds prety lame.... you should just laugh and be like were kidding man chill. or atleast thats what i would say
I would have kicked him in the face.
I would not care about that guy opinion.



Me, paying because someone download a movie?



that's ridiculous!!!!



it is like saying ;the Ocean will dry out if we don't pee on it.



I am totally careless.
tell him it's people like him that make you want to pirate movies. and now your going to do it for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish