Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Nightmare on Elm Street... Spoon in the Eye Scene?

The first movie I remember seeing at the theatre is "A Nightmare on Elm Street" in 1984. ... I Think ... I was two years old. I remember a scene where an eye is removed with a spoon. Its a pretty gruesome first memory, I know. Does anyone remember this scene? Which movie I am thinking of?



A Nightmare on Elm Street... Spoon in the Eye Scene?globe theater



I don't think that scene was in "A Nightmare on Elm Street". Are you sure it was 1984, because just a couple of months ago I saw a scene something like that in "Hostel".



By the way, how'd you get into a movie like that anyway?!?!?



A Nightmare on Elm Street... Spoon in the Eye Scene?oper opera theater



Yes I do. My favorite Freddie scene is in Elm St. 3. When he pulls the girl into the TV, and says Welcome to primetime b*tch.
yeah its in there. i have the movie. its not scary to me really i think freddy is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish