Saturday, December 5, 2009

Favorite 80's movies?

My graduation party is Friday, and I have everything planned out, it's going to be awesome. After everyone leaves a bunch of people are staying behind and spending the night. We're going to watch movies via my projector on my garage so it has that drive-in theatre effect. I have some movies in mind already, but I was wondering if anyone had any definite favorites of theirs they would like to mention?



Favorite 80's movies?classical music



The problem is all my favorites have been mentioned already:



Ferris Bueller's Day Off (great soundtrack too might I add)



Karate Kid 1 and 2



Flashdance



Footloose



Fame



Weird Science (just saw that two days ago, very funny)



Less than Zero (features Hazy Shade of Winter)



The rest I mean others mentioned. Also, those 3 F movies I spent one summer just watching 80s dance flicks. They are all good ones!



Favorite 80's movies?ms stress opera theater



St. Elmo's Fire.



Sixteen Candles.



Pretty in Pink.



The Breakfast Club.



Say anything.



Can't go wrong with ANY of these!
Fletch



Caddyshack



Beverly Hills Cop



The Blues Brothers



Back to the Future



E.T.



Raiders of the Lost Ark



Meatballs
Sixteen Candles (1984)



This will always be a good movie to me at least. I am pretty sure you and your friends will love it.



Pretty In Pink is also a very good one...



Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986) is also a good one, a little cliche, but a good one



and my last but not least favorite 80s movie is Weird Science lol.



and some others:



Say Anything... (1989)



The Breakfast Club (1985)
dirty dancing
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure



Ghostbusters



Beverly Hills Cop
Goonies!
As stated before:



Weird Science



Goonies



Ferris Bueller's Day Off



and my suggestion:



Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon
Fast Times at Ridgemount High



The Breakfast Club



Dirty Dancing



Ferrris Bueller's Day Off



Flashdance



Footloose



Heathers



Mystic Pizza



Nightmare on Elm St (part 1)



Risky Business



Fame



These are just a few of my favs, for the music, the clothes, the hair and of course the dancing!!



Enjoy your night, sounds like fun ;-)
The Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, The Shining, Urbane Cowboy, Airplane, Aliens, The Princess Bride, Stand By Me and E. T.
Ghostbusters



Raiders of the Lost Ark



Die Hard



E.T.



Blade Runner



Spaceballs



Planes, Trains, %26amp; Automobiles
Back to the future :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish