Saturday, December 5, 2009

Did the movie Twin Peaks Fire walk With Me scare anyone else to death?

I love the show, but I was twelve when the movie came out and I went with my parents to the theater at citywalk. There was all these die hard fans, but I didn't understand most of it, because I hadn't watched the show. But when they sowed Bob that just terrified me. I don't know if it was because I was twelve, but after I saw that movie I had a really hard time sleeping by myself. It still scares me and I'm in my twenties. Does anyone feel this way, espcially when it comes to Bob.



Did the movie Twin Peaks Fire walk With Me scare anyone else to death?sunshine



Me too. I still consider it the scariest movie I've ever seen. It represents my most profound childhood fear (posession, in particular by someone like Bob). Also, it's so weird that I find it very unsettling. Most horror or suspense movies are so formiulaic that they just aren't scary anymore. Fire Walk With Me is...it's just brilliant. David Lynch is a master.



Have you seen Lost Highway? Not nearly as scary, but creepy, weird and great.



Did the movie Twin Peaks Fire walk With Me scare anyone else to death?star theater opera theaterYou're so right. I enjoyed those slasher flicks a lot when I was a little younger, but it was because I thought they were fun, not scary. The Shining is a wonderful movie. Report It


I don't know, I never felt very scared. But I didn't see it until I was 21. And the whole time Laura bothered me. She wasn't very cute.
ummm YES and I was about 25 when I saw it. The film was so well done, the casting was great and the script was also good but some scenes were definitely creepy!
It scared me, but only in the sense that Hollywood would choose to make a movie based on the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish