Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why is Diary of the Dead being released in Limited Theatres?

this movie is gonna rule. is should get a wide release. probably because people wont be able to stomach all the gore I guess. luckily for me they have a theatre where I live that plays Limited released movies.



Why is Diary of the Dead being released in Limited Theatres?greek theater



Romero's movies are great, but they haven't done a lot of box office.



The studio wants to let good word of mouth spread before they take it wider.



Why is Diary of the Dead being released in Limited Theatres?performing arts show opera theater



Because George Romero films and the "of the Dead" series has a very loyal, but limited fan base. It will not be a blockbuster film so not all theaters will want it but the limited release theaters know that die-hard fans will travel to see a film like this. It's a good bet for certain theaters, but not for all of them. Small town theaters wouldn't stand to make much of a profit on this one.



I'm so excited, I can't even stand myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish