Saturday, December 5, 2009

Http://www.streamking.co.uk Is this legal?

I own the website, i assure you what I am doing is completely legal. The video's that are linked from my website are not hosted on my servers. All the video's you see are hosted on servers provided by google, youtube, youku, divX etc. I am essentially doing what google does when you type in "watch movies online" so it is no more illegal than google.



Also i am not deep linking, i also supply information about the movies aswell as associated movie stills. So its not like TV LINKS all over again.



Feel free to watch movies linked by my website.



Http://www.streamking.co.uk Is this legal? These are movies that are still in theatres..think it's werid.?symphony



It sounds illegal.



Http://www.streamking.co.uk Is this legal? These are movies that are still in theatres..think it's werid.?performing arts center opera theater



yes
The various websites say in fine print at the bottom that they are legal. But they are pirated from the theaters by folks taking in concealed video cameras, which is illegal. It can't be legal and illegal at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish