Thursday, December 10, 2009

What the hell is going on in hollywood.?

A few years back I found myself going to the theatre often but now I can't even remember what was the last movie I saw in the theatre. I want to see a really good comedy. If anybody can recommend somthing they have seen please feel free.



What the hell is going on in hollywood.?events



BORAT



PIRATES 3



HAPPY FEET



What the hell is going on in hollywood.?home theatre opera theater



Borat, or Jackass2
Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest was good. If you want a true story World Trade Centre. They're the only good movies at the theatre that I have seen this year.
the last thing that I saw that made me laugh was



are you ready



Ice Age 2



oh, I also chuckled at the "kraken", (from Pirates of the Caribbean) because it looked like a huge vagina with teeth!)
I totally understand. It seems like Hollywood has lost some of



its ability to create original material. These days it's remakes,



rewrites, %26amp; reruns. Try Borat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish