Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am so wanted to be appeared, are they going to force me?

I am so happy tonight, i made a new plan, i'll go out every week as i used to jail myself at home but i LOVE LOVE My house even 1 week ago i travelled i was about to cry like a baby lost her doll.



Anyway, i just went to the theatre i watched an american movie what bothers me their popular word!!!! But i enjoyed being there anyway, i'm happy, soooo happy i wanna sing so louuuuuuuuuud .



As i used to escape from people who want me to go out, i have to go into 3 different places tomorrow and i don't know what to choose, my friend, my cousin or my relatives they say they missed me!



Don't put a question mark i just wanted to share , i am happpy!!! yuppi enjoy your time people see ya mouaaaaah ( only for girls ;)



I am so wanted to be appeared, are they going to force me?events



Im glad your happy may everyone also be happy.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJd...



I am so wanted to be appeared, are they going to force me?home theatre opera theater



AA enty ya benty betnshoory el video dah



rabena yes3edek kaman we kaman



we yarab teb2y wise we te3refy enhom enemy
am happy coz u r all happy today



what is it with all those hugs today?
that's just great, good for you.
It's good that you decided to leave your "self jail".



Is not good to be isolated from friends and family, bcoz one finally gets depressive.



I'm happy that you took that decision.



Wish you enjoy good times..



salam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish