Saturday, December 5, 2009

Simpsons Or Hairspray?

Me and my friends decided to go to the theatres to watch a movie. What movie should we watch Simpsons or Hairspray? And why? And do you also recommend other movies coming between July- and the end of August. No romantic or horror. Thanks.



Simpsons Or Hairspray?performing arts show



Hairspray.



Simpsons Or Hairspray?opera cd opera theater



Hairspray
Hairspray
hairspray wil be something different and fun, go see it!
I would go see Hairspray but u should see both!!!!!
Simpsons. Hairspray looks gay.
SImpsons because Simpsons is the classic and it's so funny!
The simpsons. I want to see both movie but the thing is that hairspray will be on tv more then the simpsons movie. Like on abc or nick @ night because the have been having alot of commercials for it.
simpsOns



hair spray is soo bOrinqq, well thats wat me and my friendsz thOught if yhu like musicals like high school musicals den wathc hair spray but i wOuld defenitly recOmment simpsOnsz its sOOO hilariOus and entertaininqq



%26lt;3
SIMPSONS!



first of all because it is a classic



and second of all, the creator of the series took a long time to make this



He meant for this movie to be a tribute the the old styles of cartoons where each and every frame had to be hand-drawn. Nowadays, most people just take the easy way out using somputer animation. Each frame of this movie was hand-drawn.



Think of the time that was put into this movie, making a movie and a new episode of the simpsons each and every single week.



besides, its a funny movie
SIMPSONS!
Go watch The Simpsons Movie.
Simpsons.



I saw the '80s version of Hairspray. I'll check that out when it comes out on video.
simpsons hairspray wen it comes out ot dvd
buy tickets 4 simpsons and then after that sneak into hairspray i always do it and they have never caught me
hairspray, cuz i'm going to see next weekend.
HAIRSRAY. Most definitely! I hate the Simpsons! Plus I loved the Broadway play and the original movie!
You should see both of it, but if you REALLY have to choose one, you should see Hairspray. I'm a big fan of The Simpsons but I don't think the movie is going to be as good as the TV series, but I do still think it's going to be great!
Simpsons. Hairspray is a recycled movie.



But I also get a nagging feeling that the Simpsons movie will be disappointing. Too much hype to live up to..



dunno. Toss a coin :)
Simpsons for funny



Hairspray for inspiring/cute
Hairspray. The original movie with Ricki Lake was awesome and Travolta looks awesome in the previews. I want to see I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry - it looks hilarious.
I want to see Hairspray, just because of all the stars they have in it and I Just think it will be fun!



From the looks up above I think i'm out-numbered but I'm still going to see it. They have been talking about it all day on LifeTime and how much fun they had filming it so, so it would be no loss either way. Some you like-some you don't. We've all snoozed through a few I'm sure!
Hairspray.........NO Comparison!!
Okay, well, I have watched the original movie "Hairspray" from John Waters with Divine in the role that John Travolta is playing. The original movie (which starred Ricki Lake as the teen), was great.



"The Simpsons" is a great cartoon (even though the seasons before are much better and funnier than the ones on now) and you have to ask yourself: after 20 years being on the air, why make a movie NOW?



So, I would check out "Hairspray" and then I would check "The Simpsons".
Hairspray
Hairspray because it has john travolta as a woman tee hee.
HAIRSPRAY ALL THE WAY!! i ? the broadway! the only bad part is that zac efron is in it (yuck)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish