Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ok, so me and my my friends kind of want to hang out?....?

hey, so me and a few girls, want to hang out... we got out of school, and havent really done anything exciting since. so, we are all not doing anything today, i am leaving for cali on thursday, but yeah, we want to hang out for a little. we are all teens, if that helps. we dont want to go to the theatres to see a movie, and, we dont have our license's, so wherever we go, parents have to drive, so it cant be that crazy... i was thinking maybe chilling at one persons house, watching a movie or something, but idk... so yeah, any ideas, especially from other teens, because i want today to be really fun, because i am leavign for like two weeks, and i want us all to have fun!



Ok, so me and my my friends kind of want to hang out?....?concert tickets



what i used to do when i was in high school on a nice day is a bunch of friends and me would spend the entire day at the park or the beach. We'd take a few coolers with food and drink and we'd bring along frisbees, soccer balls, and a portable radio. we'd play frisbee golf, listen to music, run around barefoot, and just hang out... man, i miss being a kid. lol



Ok, so me and my my friends kind of want to hang out?....?theater seating opera theater



GO SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!
go to an elementary school and play manhunt! or an abandone peace of land and hang out. or just walk through the woods. then go to someones house, rent pretty in pink and have a sleepover!
nice restaurant and a movie parents eat and they could go to movie or if you go to a theater in the mall they could look around or the ever most popular drop off
skating ring ,bowling , bumper car, Go cars,shopping,swimming,an little party at your house,slip over,food fight ,go out to eat
I don't know what you %26amp; your friends like to do but here's some stuff me %26amp; my friends do



-bowling



-surfing



-swimming



-trampolines are always fun



-cooking something together



-4 wheeling



-going to the mall



-hang out at a beach



-amusement parks or fairs



stuff like that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish