Saturday, December 5, 2009

How are the AMC theater's at Disneyland?

I am thinking about seeing a movie when I go to Disneyland, but I don't know if the theaters are good in Downtown Disney has anyone ever been there and if so are they good theater's? You know good seating, sound and screen's?



How are the AMC theater's at Disneyland?violin



The AMC at Downtown Disney is great! It is relatively new and has stadium seating. The arm rests go up if you want to snuggle with your neighbor and the seats recline a bit. The sound and picture quality is great and it is usually always clean. The prices of the shows and food are normal for movie theatres in Southern California, so you don't have to worry about it being a "tourist trap" and more expensive or anything.



How are the AMC theater's at Disneyland?chinese theater opera theater



AMC is AMC.....
I can't believe you're going to Disneyland and you're thinking on going to the movies ??!!!! are you crazy...



There are plenty of stuff to do in disneyland and dowtown disney better than get in a room for 2 hours, you'll be missing the fun !!!!



but.. it's your choice; by the way they do have one, i'm not sure if it's AMC or Harkins, but they have one. I don't know how is it, cause I've never go to the movies when I'm in Disneyland
I went to Disneyland in June 06 and we went to the AMC theater in Downtown Disney (we saw "Cars")... It's a good theater, big screens, the seating is the stadium seating kind (I don't remember if thats what they call it) so you don't have to worry if some huge person sits in front of you. But for such a new movie make sure you get your tix in advance, they have machines, like ATMs that you can walk up to and get tix in advance if you pay with a credit card or ATM card... I don't know if you can get them days in advance or if you have to get them the same day. We got ours the same day but early in the AM and came back for a later show.
This is a fairly new theater as it opened up in 2001, so the Audio and screens are pretty good. All of the seats are stadium style seating. It is no better or no worse than any other newer theater you may have been to recently. If you are planning on seeing Pirates there you will definatly want to get your tickets a head of time.



Also, since they are right across from the Downtown Disney Monorail station and you are coming from Disneyland you can take the Monorail from Tommorowland right to Downtown Disney, and after the movie is over right back into Tommorowland. Instead of having to walk all the way to the main entrance.
I went last summer to go and see Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest. at the AMC theater at Downtown Disney and the Sound was great, but the seat that I was sitting was broken and I couldn't sit back, because I felt that I would fall back. Otherwise the theater was fine. I plan on going to see the new Pirates movie at the theater this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish